- No woman has to fear for her life or the life of her baby when she is pregnant.
- Women believe that birth is normal and prefer to avoid unnecessary intervention.
- Women are empowered to delight in a strong sense of self, to trust their bodies, to plan their pregnancies, and to make wise choices in their health care arena.
- Women and their families are part of a health care system with high quality care and easy access when needed.
- To help mother to have safe labor and delivery and birth as well as provide better care to the newborn.
- To save mother within the scope of midwifery capacity, such as assisting in low-risk deliveries and family planning.
- To support the aims and aspirations of midwives in the attainment of improved outcomes for women in the child bearing years, their newborn and their families whatever they reside.
° MATERNITY SERVICES
Post natal care
Normal Spontaneous Delivery
° NEWBORN CARE
° FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES
° HEALTH COUNSELING AND HEALTH EDUCATION